Mitchell River Group has a highly skilled technical team providing quality consulting services to the mineral sector.
Mitchell River Group has a core technical team of highly qualified and experienced geologists, GIS and database experts plus IT specialists. Our team has a broad range of industry experience working with various commodities in the areas of resource evaluation, permitting, feasibility studies, project management and exploration for both external clients and Mitchell River Group interests.
Our in-house technical capability includes use of leading technologies for resource modelling and visualisation, JORC compliant reporting, database management and auditing, QC review and reporting, GIS and IT.
Mitchell River Group services include:
- Technical Evaluation using GEOVIA SurpacTM and LeapFrogTM visualisation software to quickly assess data and models from potential projects being reviewed for aquisition or mergers.
- Resource Services including geological modelling, geostatistics, resource estimation and block modelling. Mitchell River Group can meet the requirements for a Competent Person sign off (JORC 2012) for a wide range of commodities including base metals (nickel, lead and zinc), copper, gold, uranium, coal and tantalum. We can also assist through associates with pit optimisation and design, and underground stope optimisation and design.
- Database Design and Management. A well organised database is the foundation and key asset for any exploration/mining project and organisation. Mitchell River Group offers a range of solutions to manage and maintain your data to industry standards. We can compile and manage your database in-house using DatashedTM and SQL server, and supply you with on-going extracts, reports and QAQC updates, plus set up templates for easy data collection which then facilitates collation to a central database. Alternatively, we can compile the database for you, compliant with your current data management software, or supply you with an Access database to link to 3rd party software.
- QAQC Reporting/Annual Reports. Mitchell River Group can advise on best practice sampling methods and quality control, conduct one off or ongoing QC reviews, advise on suitability of analytical methods and laboratories. We can also assist in the compilation of annual reports and data extracts for mines department reporting requirements.
- GIS Services. Mitchell River Group has capabilities in all aspects of GIS, including cartographic services, spatial database compilation, locating and referencing satellite and geophysical imagery, plus conversions between local grids and regional projection systems.
- Drafting Services. Mitchell River Group has drafting expertise to produce images for corporate reports or posters.
Mitchell River Group consultants all come from mining and/or exploration backgrounds with extensive experience of what is required for efficient data collection, reporting, modelling and auditing. We have expertise in a range of software packages, including GEOVIA SurpacTM, LeapFrogTM, ArcGISTM, MapInfoTM, DatashedTM, AcQuireTM, Google Earth, GeosoftTM and TargetTM.